A summer blockbuster with an eye for adventure, the Rockhopper Comp lives for high action and fast-paced plot twists and features an all-new, Premium A1 Aluminum frame making its singletrack debut.
Roll the credits to discover an SR Suntour XCM fork with a custom two-way damping circuit, Stout wheelset, Shimano MT-200 hydraulic stoppers, and MicroSHIFT's wide-range 1x9 drivetrain and you have backup provided by a supporting cast that's all thriller and no filler, but will never leave you hanging.
- A heart of gold, the Rockhopper's lightweight yet durable Premium A1 Aluminum frame features butted aluminum tubes in order to keep weight low and strength high, all while providing increased standover clearance, slick internal cable routing, and dropper-post compatibility. With the goal of making sure that the Rockhopper offers both the best fit and best performance for every person, no matter their measure, we've paired each Rockhopper frame size with the optimal wheel size. The result is a Rockhopper to fit every rider and the assurance that every Rockhopper is rolling on the best-handling wheel for its frame size.
- With Rx Tune on Rockhopper, the lockout-equipped SR Suntour XCM with custom Multi-Circuit damping brings size-specific travel and spring rates to the show in a performance that’s sure to impress while also ensuring consistent geometry, handling, and suspension performance, regardless of frame or wheel size.
- Beautifully beastly, Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc brakes pack a mean bite but deliver their power with a refined, intuitive feel to make for a package that punches way above its weight.
- Keep things simple with a durable 1x MicroSHIFT drivetrain that offers plenty of range along with a clutch-equipped rear derailleur that keeps your ride quiet—and your chain on.
- Pair dead-reliable hubs from Shimano with our 25-millimeter internal diameter, hookless Stout rims for a wheelset hat-trick: strong, light, and durable.
|Frame||A1 premium butted alloy, zero-stack head tube, internal cable routing, forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger, stealth rack mounts, dropper post compatible|
|Fork||SR Suntour XCM 29, 30mm Stanchions, Rx Tune, coil spring, custom Multi-Circuit damping w/lockout, QR, 90/100mm travel (size-specific), 46mm offset|
|Rims||Stout Alloy, hookless, pinned, disc only, double-wall, 25mm inner width, 28h|
Front: Shimano HB-TX505, Center Lock disc, 9x100mm spacing, quick-release, 28h
Rear: Shimano FH-TX505, Center Lock disc, 9x135mm spacing, quick-release, 32h
|Tires||Ground Control Sport, 29x2.3"|
|Bottom Bracket||Square-tapered, 73mm, internal bearings, 122.5mm spindle|
|Crankset||Stout 1x, forged alloy|
|Shifters||microSHIFT Advent, 9-speed|
|Rear Derailleur||microSHIFT Advent, 1x9 w/ clutch|
|Cassette/Freewheel||microSHIFT Advent, 9-speed, 11-42t|
|Chain||KMC X9EPT, 9-speed, anti-corrosion coating w/ reusable Missing Link|
|Brakes||Tektro HD-M275, hydraulic disc, 180/160mm|
|Handlebars||Stout Mini Rise, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm|
|Tape/Grips||Specialized Trail Grips, lock-on|
|Stem||Stout 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise|
|Seatpost||Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm|
|Saddle||Bridge Sport, steel rails|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Gloss Clay/Satin Cast Blue Metallic / Small||888818740505||91221-5402|
|Gloss Clay/Satin Cast Blue Metallic / Large||888818741373||91221-5404|
|Gloss Metallic White Silver/Satin Black / Large||888818741403||91221-5504||210000005654|
|Satin Smoke/Satin Black / Large||888818741021||91221-5704||210000005655|