Make no qualms about it, Specialized wants the Women's Andorra Comp Jersey to be your go-to piece of gear when it comes time to ride some weekend trails. As you'll find, it packs a value-packed punch.
It's made from Specialized's high-end VaporRize fabric that's light, airy, breathable, and incredible at wicking sweat away from the body. And for the eco-conscious among us, it also has the added benefit of being made from environmentally friendly recycled coffee and carbon yarns. But more than just a feel good sentence to talk about over coffee (before you compost it), these features actually work to accelerate moisture management and odor neutralization. And to round things out, you'll find a zippered side pocket for small items and a comfortably casual crew neck collar that interfaces nicely with packs.
- VaporRize fabric is environmentally friendly, made from recycled coffee and carbon yarns to accelerate moisture evaporation and to neutralize odors.
- One zippered side pocket will securely hold your small trail essentials, keys, or phone.
- Crew neck collar keeps things casual and comfortable.
- Deflect UV 30 protects your skin from harmful, ultraviolet rays.
- Relaxed Mountain Bike Fit is the perfect blend of generous and tailored, providing a loose, comfortable fit over the trail.
|Turquoise Collage / X-Small||888818159628||64117-9451||210000000809|
|Turquoise Collage / Small||888818160488||64117-9452||210000000810|