Clean Ride is White Lightning's legendary self-cleaning lube. By creating a dry, waxy film on your chain this lube doesn't attract dirt and grime like traditional oil based lubricants. Should dirt work its way onto your chain or gears Clean Ride's self-cleaning action is activated causing small particles of wax to break free, taking the riff-raff with it. Not only will you spend less time cleaning your chain, you'll enhance the lifespan of your drivetrain, too!
Tri-Flow Superior Lubricant is a light viscosity lube that allows for deep penetration into hard to reach moving parts. - Ideal for all conditions - wet, dry, road and trail - High grade petroleum oils provide optimum lubrication under extreme temperatures (-60 to 475F) and humidity
• Precision-sized, hardened-steel, chrome-plated spoke wrench • Deep U-channels for a great grip • 8-groove design fits 9/10/11/12/13/14/15 gauge spokes/nipples • Made in Taiwan
- 2 tools in one: Chain Whip/Pedal Wrench - Sprocket remover chain whip with built in lockring spanner - Rubber-coated non-slip handle
- 110 gram, 8-function shop quality folding tool with 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm hex wrenches plus T25 torx wrench. - Super strong composite body features new design with improved comfort, better leverage, and stay-tight bolt design. - Professional-grade tool steel wrenches feature superior anti-corrosion finish for unmatched lasting performance. Pedro's folding wrench sets are essential for the shop, event, ride, and at home. These folding wrench sets feature professional grade tool steel for strength, superior anti-corrosion finish for unmatched lasting performance, and body made of lightweight but super tough composite material. The new body features improved ergonomics, shaped to perfectly fit in your hand, allow easy access to each tool, and with extra length for better leverage and control. In addition, the new stay-tight bolt design keeps tool bits from loosening over time. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
- 120 gram, 7-function shop quality folding tool with 2.5, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm hex wrenches and flat-blade and #2 Phillips screwdrivers. - Super strong composite body features new design with improved comfort, increased leverage, and stay-tight bolt design. - Professional-grade tool steel wrenches feature superior anti-corrosion finish for unmatched lasting performance. Pedro's folding wrench sets are essential for the shop, event, ride, and at home. These folding wrench sets feature professional grade tool steel for strength, superior anti-corrosion finish for unmatched lasting performance, and body made of lightweight but super tough composite material. The new body features improved ergonomics, shaped to perfectly fit in your hand, allow easy access to each tool, and with extra length for better leverage and control. In addition, the new stay-tight bolt design keeps tool bits from loosening over time. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
A dirty drivetrain causes poor shifting and unnecessary wear to expensive parts. The Chain Gang contains everything needed to quickly and easily clean the chain, freewheel cogs, and chainrings. The Chain Gang includes: - CM-5.3 Cyclone Chain Scrubber - GSC-1 GearClean Brush - 8 oz. bottle of Bio ChainBrite The CG-2.4 works on nearly any bike, including multi-speed, single-speed, and e-bikes.
Cleans bicycle chain quickly, easily, and effectively — without the hassle and mess of removing the chain from the bike. The Cyclone uses a large solvent reservoir, hundreds of rotating bristles, and a two-step cleaning process to get chains really clean, improve shifting performance, and extend the life of the chain and other expensive drivetrain parts. - Works with all multi-speed bikes (5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12-speed) as well as some single-speed models and e-bikes - Strong magnet at the bottom of the fluid reservoir holds metallic particles scrubbed from the chain - Special wicking sponge draws solvent from the chain as it exits, minimizing drips and mess - Sturdy handle makes the Cyclone easy to use and control - Holds 2 fluid ounces (59ml) of solvent
Heat treated alloy tool steel, one inch base fits wrench or bench vise. Thin wall construction allows use without removal of cones and locknuts. The FR-5.2G has 12 splines that are approximately 23.4mm across. - Fits Shimano, SRAM, SunRace, SunTour, Chris King and other cassette lockrings - Fits the SRAM XX1 11-speed cassettes - Also Fits Shimano disc brake lockrings - Guide pin stabilizes tool
A favorite of shop mechanics for over 30 year's, Park's CCP-22 Crank Puller removes crankarms that feature square tapers, and those that fit on Power Drive and Power Spline bottom bracket interfaces. The long, comfortable, built-in handle and fine thread provide the leverage needed to remove even the tightest crankarms. And, there's a rotating tip to ensure smooth operation and long life.
Park's Hex Wrench Set offers all the popular Allen wrenches (1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm) in a convenient fold-up unit. The tool tips are chamfered for a positive grip and the one-piece fiber-reinforced-resin handle is light, comfortable, slip resistant and 40% stronger than steel.
The strong, lightweight IB-2 features ten essential tools in the compact form factor of our unique I-Beam handle. Perfect for on-the-ride adjustment of brakes, handlebars, saddles, or derailleurs. With its compact size, the IB-2 is a perfect tool for the saddlebag, jersey pocket, or toolbox.
Park's Mini Chain Brute Chain Tool goes anywhere and features a V-shaped handle, a super-strong replaceable pin, and fine threads to make chain removal and installation a breeze. The CT-5 works on any derailleur chain, including Shimano Hyperglide and 9-, 10-, and 11-speed. It works for loosening tight links, too.
Park's professional-quality, precision-sized spoke wrenches are hardened and chrome plated for long service. Wrenches are vinyl coated in one of four colors indicating the size at a glance. You will find these wrenches in virtually every professional bike shop and every shop mechanic's personal tool stash. Make sure you have the sizes you need in your home toolbox and bike bag.
Keep your chain running smoothly with Park's Synthetic-Blend Chain Lube. It uses PTFE and a proprietary blend of oils to penetrate, reduce friction, prolong chain life, displace moisture and protect chains from rust and corrosion. Plus, it works great on cables, spokes, and derailleur and brake pivots, too.
• Updated with a new material and new design • Features a wide flat tip for easy entry and fast tire removal, ergonomic shape and a handy spoke hook when multiple levers are needed • Perfect for tight beads and tubeless tires • Sold in sets of two.
• Updated to be stronger, smoother, and more versatile • Features a new material and redesigned tip for easier entry into just about any tire, including tubeless • The unique design lifts the tire away from the rim and features a spoke hook to use when multiple levers are needed • This set includes 3 tire levers
• Updated to fit better in the hand with a more rounded, smoother shape • The precision sized SW-7.2 fits the three most popular spoke nipple sizes on the market • Nickel plated for years of service • Designed for the home mechanic. FIts the following size spoke nipples: • .127" (3.23mm) • .130" (3.30mm) • .136" (3.45mm)
Park's Valve Core Tool is great for tightening, removing and installing Schrader and Presta valve cores (the cores are inside the valve), and also Presta valve extenders that have 5mm wrench flats. It's a handy tool to save a tube when all that's wrong is a broken valve, and it also lets you remove valves to easily insert sealant.
All Feedback Sports repair stands are designed to be excellent at home and excel in the field. The Flop Stop is a clever service upgrade for the most demanding and home bike mechanics alike. The Flop Stop is an adjustable solution to keep your handlebar position static while you manage detailed bike maintenance like brake bleeds, handlebar wrapping, and full assembly, to name just a few. This handlebar holder also works great when storing road bikes, fitness bikes, mountain bikes, and e-bikes to keep the front wheel straight.
Page 1 of 1